Life can get pretty frantic at times and when it does, we end up neglecting what is truly important….. Our Health and Wellbeing.
Nutritional therapy works by analysing a person’s lifestyle and what they eat to see how that may be affecting their health, in a scientific way.
By seeing a Nutritional Therapist, you get:
- A nutrition programme tailored specifically to you (not to the masses), taking into account your current requirements and a plan that will be developed for long lasting health improvements. Everything is done at a pace that suits you.
- Ongoing support to guide you to reach your goals. Research has shown that the reason why we fail to make positive long term health changes is due to a lack of support and someone pointing out the positives in what we are trying to achieve (I’m in your corner).
- Recipes and meal plans designed to take account of any illnesses, allergies or food dislikes that you may have. New foods added into your diet will be explained so that you have a clear understanding of the health benefits they may have to maximise your overall well-being, both mentally and physically. This also goes for any supplements that are recommended.
- Over a period of time you will become aware of what you are eating and how different foods affect your digestion, as many health problems begin in the gut. Making positive changes to your diet can affect the levels of serotonin in your body, which can lead to a better, calmer and happier mood.
- A tailor made nutritional plan can also help you if you are currently on medication by allowing the medication to work more effectively, over time it may also allow you to come off the medication (under your GP’s supervision).
Good healthy nutrition can have a profoundly positive effect on your overall health and well-being by allowing you to feel better physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
If you would like to find out more, call me (Karen), for a FREE 15 minute consultation 07806 611282 or email me at: