Sugar Free Challenge Start Monday 17th January 2022
I always like to do my sugar challenge a couple of weeks after Christmas, this way most of us have gone back to our normal way of eating but we still might have some Xmas cake or chocolates left over that we are working our way through. Its hardly a newsflash that we have probable eaten way too much sugar over the Christmas period and we are feeling still the affects from it on our waist line, still craving sugary food, mood all over the place, feeling a bit sluggish and with not so great sleep either.
But cutting it out (or even cutting down) can feel hard – especially if you have spent years using sugary treats to give you enough energy to get through the day or as a reward for something you achieved.
My free challenge is exactly what you need to break free from sugar, lose a few pounds and start to feel the most amazing version of yourself.
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- A 10-page guide to breaking free from sugar
- You will understand where sugar is sneaking into your diet by the end of the week
- You will discover easy swaps for breakfast and snacks (usually the worst offenders)
- I will give you simple strategies to help manage your weight not just for the week but long term
- You will receive daily prompts to help you put the ideas into practice
- You will eat food that rebalances your blood sugar level and your hormones
- You will eat foods that will help reduce any bloating and feeling of pain throughout the day
- You will have accountability and support through a private Facebook group because knowing what to do is only part of the solution.
- You will have support from like minded people like yourself
How do you join?
It’s on facebook in a closed group called Bien Sugar Free Challenge .Want to take part? We’d love you to join us. The challenge starts Monday 17th January 2022 and takes place in the Bien Sugar Free Challenge a closed FaceBook group. To join us click https://www.facebook.com/groups/1110272366003776/