Sugar Free Challenge Start Monday 18th January 2021
It’s hardly a newsflash that we eat too much sugar and over the Christmas period its probable sky rocketed with the mince pies, boxes of chocolates, Christmas pudding and cake too. I know that you know that eating sugar isn’t doing you any favours. I can tell you right now that your sugar habit is the reason you’re not losing weight, you experience cravings, and your energy levels are on the floor.
But cutting it out (or even cutting down) can feel hard – especially if you have spent years using sugary treats to give you enough energy to get through the day or as a reward for something you achieved.
My free challenge is exactly what you need to break free from sugar, lose a few pounds and start to feel the most amazing version of yourself.
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- A 10-page guide to breaking free from sugar
- Understand where sugar is sneaking into your diet
- Discover easy swaps for breakfast and snacks (usually the worst offenders)
- Get daily prompts to help you put the ideas into practice
- Accountability and support through a private Facebook group because knowing what to do is only part of the solution.
Its on facebook in a closed group called Bien Sugar Free Challenge .Want to take part? Of course you do! The challenge starts Monday 18th January 2021 and takes place in the Bien Sugar Free Challenge closed FaceBook group. To join us click https://www.facebook.com/groups/1110272366003776/