I have recently signed up to became a consultant for Neals Yard Remedies (NYR) which I feel sits really well alongside my bienestar nutritional therapy business. As many of you know I believe very strongly in the power of good food and giving the body all the nutrients that it required to function at optimal level, so we are mentally, emotionally and physically well. I talk with my clients a lot about a healthy lifestyle and the affects stress, deprived sleep and lack of self-care plays on our body and that it’s so important to take time out to nurture our own wellbeing.
I trained as a beautician and did holistic massage many years ago, this was when I first became aware of how important it is to put natural and organic products onto the skin, as they give the body natural antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
I wanted to be associated with a company the helps the environment and doesn’t test on animals, and a company that stands behind what they believe in, which for me Neals Yard Remedies does.
Their products are free from
- Harmful pesticides
- Genetically Modified ingredients
- Controversial chemicals
- Parabens and phthalates
- Synthetic colours, dyes or fragrances
- They have also been certified by the Soil Association since 1991.
- They have their lovely signature blue glass bottles that protects from UV damage.
I really hope you love their products as much as I do, take a look at their lovely products by clicking here https://uk.nyrorganic.com/shop/karenswindall
I have been asked what are my favourite NYR products, as a menopausal woman and at the age where I don’t want any more lines, thank you very much. My favourite 3 products are
- Wild Rose Beauty Balm I think this is fabulous -great in Winter months for dry skin this I put on nightly, yes it goes on and looks oily due to a combination of oils, but this sinks into my skin fairly quickly and leaves my skin feeling wonderful, soft and smooth. It can be used as a cleanse and then wipe off or used as a moisturiser.
2. Rejuvenating Frankincense Facial Oil helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, which I am all for. This is good all year round so you can use it in the cold, dry weather when chilly winds and central heating may take a toll on your skin, or during the summer months when your skin may be feeling particularly sun-parched
3.Rejuvenating Frankincense Hydrating Cream which is really lovely and light organic moisturiser. It contains rejuvenating frankincense and myrrh essential oils and I put this on over the oil in the morning during the Winter months. Leaving my skin looks really hydrated and soft. .
Please do get in touch